Adding product to your cart
Of course not, There should be no problems at all no matter where you are. That is the sole purpose of having our business online. We specialize in professionally incorporating your local language preference in the website for example Chinese, Japanese, Arabic, French, Spanish, Dutch, or any other language of your choice.
At Upstate Enterprise, We do samples, ideas, and revisions until the client's satisfaction. We ask that you give us a comprehensive list of changes each time to make the process quick and smooth. Revisions only become an issue if it's obvious we're moving in circles. If this happens, we'll work with you on ways we can get the project back on track.
The cost of a website design varies depends on its complexity, pages and content. We are happy to discuss your requirements and provide a quote at any time. Contact us now!
Never! We do not believe in hidden charges. No matter how many revisions you've asked for!
We accept PayPal, and we never store payment information outside of their secure system.
Yes. We have secure servers (SSL) that use the latest encryption methods to ensure that your customers can buy from you website knowing that the information they enter is secure and safe. If you want your customers' payments to be "cleared online," we can interface to PayPal, Authorize.NET, LinkPoint or other third parties.
Yes. We can redesign existing sites and retain your organization's style or give you a completely new look.
Yes. We believe our solutions are some of the best you'll find. Some of our clients see a majority of their traffic from mobile phones. We put a high emphasis on making sure the website experience on a phone is second-to-none.
All our websites are created with search engines in mind, and all designs are compliant with search engine guidelines. It is a good idea for your website to be re-evaluated from time to time as search engines do alter their rules and algorithms. This will ensure that your site is up to date and compliant with new rules.
Absolutely! We do offer a 30-day warranty for newbie done features/ websites, and Bug fixes are included with the warranty that we provide. This is one of the most significant benefits of working with us!
Because Upstate Enterprise values your time, we ensure to give you your orders on time. However, like all other companies, there are some rules to our delivery timings.
- Our delivery time for the first logo design is around 3-6 business days. Every change that follows will be delivered in 1-2 business days depending upon the task
- Depending on the complexity of the work, more challenging tasks will take upto 5 business days to deliver. We do this to ensure the best practices when it comes to designing your logos.
The redraw deadlines are determined by the receipt carrying necessary information that relates to the redesigning of the logo.
We offer a refund policy to all our customers. In case you are not satisfied with the quality of our work, we will give you a full refund. If you have paid via credit card, it will take around seven business days for the transfer to occur. Customers paying with Paypal will have their credit transferred to their Paypal accounts.
Moreover, there will be a deduction of 3.5% of the administration feefrom the refund.
The refund policy shall not be acceptable in the following terms:
- If you have purchased a “promo package.”
- If you have already approved your logo design, web design, or collateral design.
- If we’ve started to work on the desired logo, and have made three or more changes at your request.
- If the party for which we designed the work has in any way changed their company’s information (name, the field of business, etc.)
- Cancellation of the project for reasons that do not relate to our Artwork.
- If you did not communicate with us for more than 14 days.